7 Songs I've been listening to a lot these days:
- Intoxicating by David Crowder Band
- Mess of Me by Switchfoot
- Rodeo Clowns by Jack Johnson
- Stars by Switchfoot
- Triple Trouble by Beastie Boys
- Instead of a Show by Jon Foreman
- What Love Really Means by JJ Heller
7 Places in the world I've always wanted to visit:
- Australia - I want to go on a walkabout in the outback!
- Ireland - This is the only country in Europe that has much appeal to me.
- New Orleans - Mostly because I love Cajun food.
- Seattle - Seems like an interesting place for a visit.
- Africa - The people, the landscape.
- China - Not sure why, I just think it would be cool to see in person.
- Canada - Again, not sure why, but parts of it seem really fascinating.
7 Things I've dreamed of doing someday:
- Being my own boss.
- Writing a book.
- Being a college professor.
- Building my own house.
- Hitting a hole-in-one.
- Going on a cruise with my wife.
- Driving to California and back with my family and stopping at as many points of interest as we can along the way.
7 Favorite games of all time:
- Jungle Speed
- Ping Pong
- Apples to Apples
- Trivial Pursuit
- Catch Phrase
7 Favorite Verses:
- 2 timothy 1:6-7
- Proverbs 3:5-6
- Matthew 5:3
- James 1:27
- Galatians 5:12 (Dan Erickson showed me this verse in college. It made me laugh then, it makes me laugh now.)
7 Books I love to read over and over:
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
Season of Life by Jeffrey Marx (haven't actually read this one more than once, but I want to!)
Sorry, can't get to 7 on this one!
7 Books that have deeply challenged me (some repeats):
Season of Life by Jeffrey Marx
Who is My Neighbor? by Wayne Gordon
Radical by David Platt
Wild at Heart by John Eldredge
Quiet Strength by Tony Dungy
Crazy Love by Francis Chan