Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lucky kid

There is a little girl out there who is about to be blessed.
My friends, Derry and Janelle, are anxiously waiting for her. In fact, they have been waiting for her for more than 5 years.
I believe this little girl has been waiting for them too. Even though she is not coming to them in the expected way, I believe she was created to be their child.
This little girl has no idea what kind of love she's about to be showered with. Derry and Janelle have no idea what kind of love is about to be born inside them.
I can't wait to meet this little girl. I feel like I've been waiting for her for a long time, too.
God is good!!!!! All the time!!!!!!

This is a picture of Derry and Janelle at New Year's Eve. With the arrival of a newborn in their home, I'm guessing they'll have this look on their faces quite often in the next year or so!!!!!

No comments: