Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm blessed!

Some of you who read this blog but don't know me very well may have wondered why I don't talk much about my wife and kids, at least not in specific terms. Well, that's because my wife is pretty cautious about how much information I put on the www. I can't blame her.

Earlier this week, she changed her position - slightly - and you're all in for a treat!
Below, you'll see a picture of the most beautiful woman in the world. You're probably asking, "Why would she let you put a picture of a supermodel on your blog?" Well, that's my wife Katie!!!!!!!

Man, is she beautiful or what?

I want to tell you what makes her so beautiful, because it's not as obvious as it may seem just by looking at her. You see, this woman is one of the most fun people I've ever known. She loves to laugh. She loves to be silly. She loves to help others have fun.
On top of being really fun to be with, Katie deeply loves people. She cherishes relationships with family and friends. She is a great encourager and shows her love for others in amazing ways.
Katie is a wonderful mother as well. She takes amazing care of our two kids (who I can't share much about yet). One of the passions of her life is being at home to raise them and teach them how to love Jesus.
My wife is an amazing friend. I know she's always got my back, even when I don't deserve it. There's nobody else I'd rather be with than her.
Katie is also very gracious. She has forgiven me for some pretty huge mistakes and she doesn't hold a grudge for any of them.
Most of all, my wife is a Godly woman. She loves Jesus Christ and wants to be more like Him every day she lives. She serves Him and shares Him with others.
So, even though she may look like a supermodel, that's not what makes her beautiful. She's got a lot more to offer than that! And, man, I am blessed!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Dan said...

Does a man exist who didn't marry out of his league?

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

she is all of those things and MORE, dan! i love her so much so please relay the message to her! i miss you both!!!!!!!!

D said...

You've done well... especially for a guy who wears a pink Tricks hat...

D said...

By 'Tricks' I mean 'Trix' of course. Man, it's getting late.

Anonymous said...

You two are an amazing team! We love your family SO MUCH! I'm glad you wrote about Katie - she is special indeed... ~Leslie