I'm taking next week off of work and here's some of the things I'm looking forward to during that time off:
1. Memorial Day with friends. Hopefully I'll get to see Derry play badminton again!
2. Brown County State Park. We're going to spend a few days in southern Indiana, mostly so we can just get away from the norm.
3. Tent camping. We've never gone camping as a family and I'm excited to see how it goes!
4. Working with my dad. My parents bought this playset for our kids and I'm excited to put it together with my dad.
5. Celebrating my daughter. Hanah turns 7 on Saturday and I cannot wait to celebrate her. I'm so thankful that I get to be her daddy.
I hope everyone has a good week!