Thursday, November 12, 2009

NFL Pick 'Em Week 10


Here's my take on Week 10:

San Francisco over Chicago - Mike Singletary comes back to Soldier Field and beats up on his old team.
New Orleans over St. Louis - The line on this one should be 30.
Miami over Tampa Bay - Yes, the Bucs beat the Packers last week, but the Dolphins will win this battle of Florida.
Minnesota over Detroit - The line on this one should be 35.
NY Jets over Jacksonville - Coming off a bye, the Jets get back to their early-season form.
Tennessee over Buffalo - Look out Bills! You got nobody that can catch Chris Johnson!
Pittsburgh over Cincinnati - Steelers bring some sanity back to the AFC North.
Denver over Washington - Broncos are still a good team even though it's been a rough couple weeks for them. Washington is still a bad team.
Atlanta over Carolina - This pick is mainly because I just can't bring myself to believe in the Panthers.
Kansas City over Oakland - Who cares?
Arizona over Seattle - The Cardinals look like they're kind of settling into a rhythm.
Dallas over Green Bay - This pains me to pick against the Packers for the first time this season, but I have to admit that they've got problems - namely the offensive line.
Philadelphia over San Diego - I don't feel good about picking either team here.
Indianapolis over New England - Great game! I give the edge to Indy because it's at home and it's a primetime game.
Baltimore over Cleveland - Ugghhh. That's the sound I make everytime I hear or think about the Browns.

No comments: