Monday, March 24, 2008

NMC Bracketology Update

After the first two rounds of the NCAA Tournament, here are the NMC Bracketology standings:


A few things to take note of:

1. The top 7 are separated by 20 points, so it's far from over!

2. My bracket is pathetic.

3. My wife is beating me badly. And before you start thinking it's hard on me, let me assure you that I got used to losing to my wife a long time ago. For those of you that know her, remember that she was the college athlete - not me. So, don't worry about my ego, there's nothing left of it!

4. A girl - Joy Baxter - is tied for third place. Way to go Joy!

5. Doing poorly in picking NCAA Tournament games in no way diminishes my love for the tournament itself. It's still the best sports event of the year!

1 comment:

Rob said...

as bad as you're doing...at least you're ahead of Derry!

Did he just flip a coin?! That'a a terrible score!!