Friday, March 14, 2008

NMC Bracketology


For the second year in a row, many of the staff here at NMC are participating in an NCAA Tournament challenge. This year, we're doing it through ESPN.

I am in charge of setting up the challenge and decided it would be a good idea to invite people from outside the NMC staff to join in. Not only would it give us a greater chance to have a large group, but it might give a few people a chance to beat their pastors at something!!!!!

So, if you want to join in the madness, you can email me at danweiss@nmc1.org and I'll give you the password. If you don't want to join, but would like to keep up with who's winning and who's not, you can see the leaderboard here.

I'll do my best to keep you posted on the standings at the end of each day of games!

No comments: