Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pushing, and then Pushing Back

One of the things I love about where I work is that I honestly feel like the whole team is working toward the same goal. It may be the first job I've had where I've felt that way.

Now, that doesn't mean we always agree on how to get to the common goal. There are times when disagreements come up and conflicts arise.

When that happens, the beauty of being on the same team and sharing a goal, or vision, is that we can push each other, and then push back on each other without hurting feelings or relationships.

The beauty of all this pushing is that we're not only pushing for what we think is the best way to get things done, we're also pushing each other to look at things from different perspectives and to consider the ideas other people have come up with.

That's the best part of being on this team!

No comments: