Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tell Me About Me

You know all those notes people write on Facebook where they answer questions about themselves? Well, I like reading those sometimes, but don't often enjoy filling them out.

So, I have an idea for a note that will tell everyone a lot about me, but that I don't have to write.

Here's how it works:

You tell me things about me that I may not know, such as phrases I overuse, nervous habits I don't realize, annoying things I do. Anything you know about me but think I may not know is free game. I mean anything! Well, except really embarrassing stuff. So, fire away! Just leave a comment or go over to my Facebook page where I'll post this same note.

I can't wait to learn all about me!

1 comment:

Becky Branch-Bullard said...

Dan - you are way braver than I. :)