Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dan's Pack is Back!


It's that time of year again ... Football Season!

For me, the return of football season is really exciting because I get to watch my Packers and I get to play Fantasy Football with some good friends.

I reached a new level of madness last season when I played in 5 fantasy leagues and when the Packers won the Super Bowl! The first part drove me crazy, the latter was just awesome.

So, this year I'm limiting myself to 2 fantasy leagues and I'm looking forward to another championship for Green Bay!

Part of my fall tradition on the blog is to make some NFL season predictions, so here's what I think will happen this season:

AFC West
1. San Diego Chargers
2. Kansas City Chiefs
3. Oakland Raiders
4. Denver Broncos

AFC South
1. Houston Texans
2. Indianapolis Colts
3. Jacksonville Jaguars
4. Tennessee Titans

AFC North
1. Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Baltimore Ravens
3. Cleveland Browns
4. Cincinnati Bengals

AFC East
1. New York Jets
2. New England Patriots
3. Miami Dolphins
4. Buffalo Bills

NFC West
1. St. Louis Rams
2. San Francisco 49ers
3. Arizona Cardinals
4. Seattle Seahawks

NFC South
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2. New Orleans Saints
3. Atlanta Falcons
4. Carolina Panthers

NFC North
1. Green Bay Packers
2. Detroit Lions
3. Chicago Bears
4. Minnesota Vikings

NFC East
1. Philadelphia Eagles
2. New York Giants
3. Dallas Cowboys
4. Washington Redskins

AFC Playoff Teams: Chargers, Texans, Colts, Steelers, Jets, Patriots
NFC Playoff Teams: Rams, Buccaneers, Saints, Packers, Eagles, Giants
Super Bowl: Packers 28, Jets 17

No comments: