Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Great Day with My Beautiful Wife


Monday was one of the best days I've had in a while. Katie and I got to spend most of the day by ourselves and we went to Chicago.

She got to spend some of her birthday money at a cool store called Lululemon, we got some Jamba Juice smoothies, went to Nike Town where I almost bought a pair of Team USA basketball shorts and then finished up the day with a meal and dessert at The Cheesecake Factory.

Maybe the best parts of our day were the times on the road when we got to talk about whatever was on our minds. With two kids running around us all the time it is sometimes hard to have any one-on-one time.

I love talking with my wife. When we get that kind of time together I'm always reminded why she is the best friend I've ever had. She gets me and I get her - there's nothing better than that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy {belated} birthday, Katie :-)