Monday, December 24, 2007

A Conflict Named LT

This man is causing me a great deal of internal conflict today.


For those of you who don't know, his name is LaDainian Tomlinson and he's a running back for the San Diego Chargers. Many people believe he's the best running back in the NFL. Many also believe he's the best player to have on your fantasy football roster.

I am fortunate enough to have LT on one of my three fantasy teams. Unfortunately, he's also in the lineup of one of my opponents this week. Therefore, I am incredibly conflicted as I wait to see what happens in tonight's game between the Chargers and Denver Broncos.

I have sealed up the championship in one of my three leagues, but in the other two leagues it all comes down to tonight's game.

In the league where I own LT, I am currently trailing my opponent 125.55-99.09. I also have Denver tight end Tony Scheffler in that league while my opponent has no players in tonight's game.

In the league where my opponent owns LT, I am currently leading 70-49 and LT is the only player either of us have in tonight's game.

So, you can see my conflict. In one league I'd love LT to have a great game but in the other league I'd love LT to not even play. The ideal situation for me would be for LT to have a good - not great - game and for Scheffler to play out of his mind. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow!

No comments: