Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My son, the evangelist

The other day I was working out at the YMCA early in the morning and the manager came up to me and shared a story about my son from a couple days earlier.

My son was there with my wife and daughter and the YMCA manager walked through the childcare area. He told the children to be nice to the childcare worker because she also works at the post office and she handles all the letters to Santa Claus.

My son, who is 3, walked up to the manager and told him, "Christmas is about Jesus."
I love that kid!

2 comments:

Rob said...

That's gotta make you proud!! Very cool to know you're getting through to him at such an early age...keep it up!!

Lynette said...

That is too cute! I love it when little kids speak the truth.
I went to the Y to exercise yesterday....now if I can just keep it up.