Friday, January 25, 2008

10 in 10?

As I was looking at my blog the other day, thinking about how beautiful the blog is, how wonderful the blog is, I thought to myself, "Why doesn't everybody love the blog as much as I do?" Then I realized, "It's a little blog. They need a blog they can look up to, I mean way up to!"
(apologies to those not familiar with Veggie Tales)
That wasn't exactly what I was thinking, but I did notice that I'm up to 90 posts (counting this one) since starting this blog. So, I'm challenging myself to get that total up to 100 soon. In fact, I'm going to call the challenge 10 in 10 and I'm going to post once every day until I reach 100. Hopefully, I'll be able to come up with enough fun stuff to make the posts entertaining, but bare with me if some are a little boring (my life just isn't all that exciting)!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Rob said...

Good luck with 10 in 10....just write about life and what happens and what God shows you and teaches you....that's been the crux of your best posts!

(I did get and like the VeggieTales shoutout....and I don't know it that's good or embarassing for a 37 year old...)

Dan said...

You can always write about the withdrawal symptoms from your fight against pop (panic attacks, shakes, drowsiness, hot flashes, etc...).