Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Feature

As you may know, I've got a little bit of a drinking problem. Not the kind that could get me in trouble with the law, but the kind that makes me fat.

I love Mountain Dew. The problem is that it's horrible for me. I know this and yet I can't seem to stop drinking it.

My friend Jeff Simpson (a fellow addict) and I have started a challenge to see who can go the longest without drinking Mountain Dew, or any other pop. We both are just competitive enough to make it interesting.

At the right, just above the picture of my lovely wife and me, you'll see a counter I've installed to show my progress in this challenge. It's as much for my own motivation as it is for you to see our progress, but I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once you get past the shakes from withdrawal (and the night sweats) -it's really not that bad.
Good Luck. :)

Anonymous said...

so is this all or nothing? like if you give in one day, do you start over or just chuck the whole thing and consume a liter a day? ;-) best of luck to you. i'm pulling for ya to win it all!