Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The best Father's Day

Sunday was the best Father's Day I've ever had. It was my sixth Father's Day as a dad and by far the best.
What made it so good? Nothing.
I did nothing all day except enjoy spending time with my family.
In case you didn't know this already, I have the most incredible two kids in the world!
I got to play with them and take them out for dinner and ice cream. I had no obligations the whole day but to be with them.
I think every Father's Day should be like that. Dads should get to be with their kids all day and nothing else should get in the way of that.
I thank God for blessing me with children. They have taught me so much already. They have humbled me, encouraged me, charmed me, needed me, wanted me, loved me and I can't get enough of them!
Perry Noble of NewSpring Church is a dad and instead of a sermon he gave his daughter a message. Check it out.

No comments: