Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blogs I Want To Read

Two months into my blog life, I am amazed at how much you can learn about a person by reading his/her blog. I'm also surprised at how much I learn from the comments people leave on my blog. With that in mind, here's a list of people whose blogs I would love to read ... if they had a blog:
My wife - it would just be interesting to see what she would share with the world, and who would become her regular readers.
My Dad - being a Sunday School teacher for as long as I can remember, he would probably have some great Biblical insights to share, as well as some funny in-class stories.
Neal Yoder - his outlook on life seems to be so positive and selfless, I wonder where that comes from.
Mark Lantz - a business-minded man whose heart seems to be for ministry. A great combination!
Dave Engbrecht - if all he did was share insights into being a successful leader, it would be a great blog. But I'm guessing he'd give his readers way more than that.
Dennis Engbrecht - what's it like to work with college students every day? What's it like to see some of them make bad choices again and again while others take the high road?
Joe Focht - I'd be most interested in what it has been like raising three girls, although his thoughts on leadership would be most valuable as well.
Tim Baylor - a fresh dose of his thoughts on scripture in regular intervals would be priceless.
Mike Lightfoot - where does all that positive energy come from?
Leslie Yoder - Give, give, give and then give some more: the art of generosity.
Cindi Lantz - why take an interest in the next generation?

2 comments:

J. B. Stump said...

Hi Dan. Thanks for reading and leaving a comment. I remember your name and am trying to place your face... I can only see half of it on your title bar! I enjoyed reading through some of your posts. The Mr. Mom ones sure brought back some memories for me. I hope we bump into each other down at NMC.

Dan said...

That's a great idea for a post Dan! Maybe you'll inspire a few people. I wonder who would make my list...