Friday, May 30, 2008

Mustache May is Almost Done!



This is most likely the last picture you'll see of my mustache. Tomorrow is the last day of the month and I've promised my daughter I would shave it off for her birthday party, which is also tomorrow. So, take a good look, but don't look too long or you might get a little nauseous.

You can see the full progression in the slide show on the right side of the page - if you like that sort of thing.

I've learned a few lessons from Mustache May:

1. I don't like growing a mustache - not only does it look creepy, it's itchy.

2. Before I commit to a month-long challenge that involves my personal appearance, I should probably consult my wife.

3. When you commit to something, you stick with it, no matter how insignificant it may seem.

4. Don't take yourself too seriously.

No comments: