I have established something of a tradition on this blog by announcing sets of resolutions at the outset of each season, rather than at the beginning of the year as most people do.
I'm a little late in announcing the resolutions for this spring, but summer doesn't officially start until June 21, so there's still quite a bit of time to accomplish the following goals.
1. Spend as much time investing in and leading these people (and dog) as possible.
2. Capture many memories from the lake where we live because this is going to be our last summer there.
3. Learn to surf during our vacation to California. My wife is heavily against this one because of the recent shark attack near San Diego - but I think I'll probably figure out a way around that.
4. Get fishing again!
5. Run! I really want to make a habit of running because I know it's great for my health. I miss the time when I could enjoy physical activity without wondering when the next timeout was so I could catch my breath and get a drink. I need to get myself back into good shape.
6. Grow a mustache that looks something like this!
7. Win the Mountain Dew Challenge - Part Deux. Or, at least still be in the running to win it.
What could you accomplish this spring?