Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fantasy feelings

I'm feeling pretty good about the way my Fantasy Football draft turned out, despite not being able to participate live.
I'm in a keeper league. We keep up to 3 players, but all must be different positions. So, my keepers were LaDainian Tomlinson (RB), Drew Brees (QB) and Marvin Harrison (WR).
Here's a list of the other players I ended up with, by position:

QB: J.P. Losman
WR: Santana Moss, Braylon Edwards, Joey Galloway, Ronald Curry, Bobby Wade
RB: Cadillac Williams, Chester Taylor, Vernand Morency
TE: Todd Heap, L.J. Smith
K: Shayne Graham
Def: New England, San Francisco

I think I got a pretty good lineup. There's some throw-away players in there, which is good because it makes it easier to pick up new players. For example, I've already chosen to drop Morency to pick up Jeff Garcia.
For anybody reading this who doesn't care for sports or fantasy sports, I'm sorry to have wasted your time.
For the people who love sports and fantasy sports as much as I do, you probably have plenty of advice for me, and I welcome it. Man, I'm excited for football season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan, this has nothing to do with your post, but just wanted to tell you, Katie, Hanah and David how much I miss you! Jana and I are in Wakarusa and the others are soon to follow. Hi and love to the gang. -Leslie

Dan Weiss said...

Leslie,
You mean you don't want to share your Fantasy Football roster?
Thanks a lot - we miss you guys too. Hopefully we'll be able to connect on the weekends.