Friday, August 17, 2007

What to read next?

I've got a list of seven books I'd like to read, but can obviously only choose one to start next.
Here's my list:

Made to Stick
Mavericks at Work
In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day
Now, Discover Your Strengths
The Blogging Church
Design Matters: Creating Powerful Imagery for Worship
Good to Great

If anyone reading this has read any of these books, please let me know what you thought. I'm a slow reader, so whichever book I choose I'm making a pretty big time investment. I want to choose the best one. Thanks for your input!

1 comment:

Dan said...

I've been very interested in Made to Stick and will probably add it to my list shortly. Having read Good to Great and Discover Your Strengths I would say that they are fine enough books but if you have limited time for reading there are a lot of others to read first! I can't really speak for any of the others. Actually, if you're looking for a great read, check out The Progress Paradox by Gregg Easterbrook.