Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fantasy technology

I don't use the computer all that much at home. In fact, I think this is only the second time I've posted from home. The reason is that we have an old laptop with a dial-up connection. Things don't move very quickly, you know?
Anyway, the old laptop really disappointed me tonight. I tried to get into my fantasy football league's live draft, but couldn't. I had even tested the system a few days ago and it said everything should work.
This was going to be the first time I've actually taken part in a live draft. Always before I've just let my pre-draft player rankings decide who my next pick would be. And, I've got to admit that it's worked out pretty well for me that way.
So, what am I complaining about? I probably would have just screwed things up if I had actually gotten into the live draft.
I'll report back with my roster once the draft is over.

No comments: