Tuesday, December 2, 2008

NFL Predictions - Week 3 results

OK, here's how it went down in week 13 of the NFL season. I didn't have an especially good week, but I surprised myself by picking a few games right that I didn't feel really confident about (like the Texans and Steelers). But I also misfired way too many times. And, worst of all, my Packers made it really hard on themselves to make the playoffs.

So, after Week 13, I'm still ahead, but not by much. You can check the standings on the right side of the page.

Here's the picks I made (the ones I got right are in green):

Titans at Lions
Seahawks at Cowboys
Cardinals at Eagles
Niners at Bills
Ravens at Bengals
Colts at Browns
Panthers at Packers
Dolphins
at Rams
Saints at Bucs
Giants at Redskins
Falcons at Charger
Steelers at Patriots
Broncos at Jets
Chiefs at Raiders
Bears at Vikings
Jags at Texans

No comments: