Monday, November 3, 2008

The iPod shuffle

Since I recently got a new iPod and since I haven't seen anyone do this in more than a year, I'm going to do the iPod shuffle.

Here's how it works:

You set your iPod to shuffle songs and write down the first 15 that play. Then you get others to do it. It's a good way to get to know fellow bloggers.

Here's the results from my iPod:
1. Why by Johnny Q. Public
2. Toby's Mac by Toby Mac
3. My Desire by Jeremy Camp
4. I Know You're Calling by Jeremy Camp
5. Be My Escape (Acoustic) by Relient K
6. Perfectly Done by Shawn McDonald
7. Truce by Jars of Clay
8. The Blues by Switchfoot
9. One Day At A Time by Jeremy Camp
10. Flake by Jack Johnson
11. The Innocent's Corner by Cademon's Call
12. Everytime by Jeremy Camp
13. A Little More by Shawn McDonald
14. Shifting Sand by Caedmon's Call
15. Come Ye Sinners by Todd Agnew

Wow, Jeremy Camp dominated that round! I'm a little disappointed in the lack of variety in this shuffle.

Now, for the tags. I want to see the shuffle from these people:

Dan Erickson
Rob Henschen
Derry Prenkert
Todd Owens
Kristy Mikel
Jeff Simpson
Craig Helfrich

And here are a few people who don't have a blog (at least that I know of) that stop by occasionally and could do the iPod shuffle and leave the results in a comment:

Katie Weiss
Jill Bause
Becky Rassi
Leslie Yoder

Finally, anybody reading this that wants to participate can do so in the comments section. Have fun!

4 comments:

Rob said...

It's done...and good luck with Todd...he hasn't posted since he went to Hawaii in July!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting to be tagged!
Dan, you just knew I have a desire to be heard even though I don't have a blog :)
My ipod shuffle definatly has some of my husband's tastes intermixed with my own...but we are ONE afterall :) so here goes!

Little Dreamer by Van Halen
Sunday Morning by Maroon 5
Always with Me Always with You by Joe Satriani
Competition Smile by Gin Blossoms
Nightengale by Nora Jones
Don't Dream It's Over by Crowded House
Your Love is King by Sade
Kokomo by Beach Boys
Breathe On Me by Ashton, Becker, Dente
Lonesome Sundown by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
My girlfriend by Relient K
Stand By My Woman by Lenny Kravitz
Another One Rides the Bus by Weird Al Yankovic
Life's Been Good by Joe Walsh
Survival Car by Fountains of Wayne

Todd Owens said...

Challenge accepted and acomplished.

I have even more satisfaction with seeing Robbie-pooh's comment above. Stick that in your ever thinning pie hole Mr. Henschen

Anonymous said...

Apparently I live in the dark ages! :) Not only do I not have a blog, I am sad to say I do not even own an iPod! HOWEVER, if I did, the following would be on it:
Warren Barfield
Shawn McDonald
Jack Johnson
Kirk Franklin
Mercy Me
Toby Mac
Mary Mary
Stevie Wonder
Jeremy Riddle
Salvador

Jill