Monday, November 17, 2008

A Successful Weekend

It may be too early to say this, but this may be the first week this year that I'll go undefeated in Fantasy Football.

I'm in three leagues and I have wrapped up one win for sure and the other two look to be pretty much sealed up. Plus, I outpicked Dan, Derry and Craig in the NFL Predictions Challenge.

With all that said, I might have jinxed myself in the two leagues where my victory isn't certain. And, I'll be wearing knee pads, elbow pads and a helmet because I'm sure a big fall is coming! (you know, pride goes before a fall ...)

1 comment:

Rob said...

Oh man...you totally jinxed yourself talking about it!!

I finally won my fantasy baseball league and I'm still afraid to talk about, thinking the final game score could change if I do!

Congrats, though!