Friday, April 18, 2008

Mt. Dew Challenge - Part Deux?

I have come to the realization in the last few weeks that my rate of Mountain Dew consumption has reached an unhealthy level. I've also started reading a book recommended by my wife that claims incredible benefits to drinking 1-2 quarts of water each day.

The only problem with all this information is that I don't think I have the will power to stop drinking Mt. Dew on my own. However, the challenge that I had with Jeff Simpson turned out quite well. I went more than 40 days without a Dew and lost 10 pounds in the process.

So, I'm opening this up to anyone who is interested - the Mountain Dew Challenge - Part Deux. Anyone want to join me in this effort to rid my body of the sugar-coated toxins found in this Yellow elixir?

Let me know!
(By the way, did you notice my first color theme? I call it Dan's MD Fix.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooo, i love the color scheme for the mdew. i don't drink enough soda to qualify for the challenge. i don't even drink soda every day, so i don't think it'd really be a challenge for me. now my husband, i'd bet he could drink you under the table in soda. i think it courses through his veins instead of blood :-) i'd love to get him to do the challenge ... ;-)